Friday, November 29, 2013

A company that provide robots for all ages

There is a long list of things to do to reach the level of organization to which the company Rolling Robots have been working on [1]. I have been reading about the creators of this company, and what I found interesting is the fact that both George Kirkman and Bing Jiang want a better future for their children. They have this model idea of pursuing their three passions: kids, technology, and teaching (Figure 1). They said:

"Our mission is simple: to provide robots for all ages. "

Figure 1. Roboteer's Philosophy.


What I dream of is to have a similar company in Mexico in which no fees or cost are needed and the only requirement for anyone is to have a lot of curiosity an imagination. I know that this is far from reality project which , if it is implemented, require a lot of work as I said before: however, I think , it would not be possible, unless there would have been a real cooperation among educational centers, government and industry. 


Source





No comments:

Post a Comment