Sunday, April 27, 2014

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)

Willy Wonka's Tevelision Chocolate, or better say Teletransporter!


"As a child, Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory's author, was the novelist who I connected to the most. He got the idea of writing a mixture of light and darkness, and not speaking down to kids, and the kind of politically incorrect humor that kids get. I've always liked that, and it's shaped everything I've felt that I've done."
~Tim Burton

Dahl's short stories are known for their unexpected endings and his children's books for their unsentimental, often very dark humour.

Love it!

p.s. To the best of my knowledge and belief, it is not a complete Britisth production, however, many of the events are ocurring, I would conjecture, somewhere in the United Kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment