Thursday, May 1, 2014

Genki Dama


Finally, I have done the process of writing my PhD research proposal, it was really a tough time, workloads of 11 hours per day during the last three weeks. I know that there are still much things to modify, but at least I am satisfied with what I have done!

Now, it is about to time to apply to different Universities in the UK, and that is perhaps the very purpose of this entry in which I want to borrow the energy from any living thing in the world, you know, to make this dream come true!




I know that this idea of mine is pretty silly, anyway! I know now that the Genki Dama is just a little thing compare to the Ultra Spirit Bomb [+]

What? I have not known that there are many variations of the Spirit Bomb:
Universal Spirit Ball
Super Ultra Spirit Ball
Super Ultra Spirit Bomb

"There is always something hidden in this world of ours!" 
~MA 

No comments:

Post a Comment